Apply for Membership to MCCU
To become a member of Montego Co-operative Credit Union, you should be living or working within the parish of St. James, be of sound mind and reputable character.
To join online, go to application forms and select membership. Complete the application form, stating your full name and other pertinent information as requested. Please ensure that your beneficiary information is completed correctly and a proportion assigned to each.
When you have completed the application form, select ‘submit’ at the bottom of the page. If you have omitted any information, the form will not be submitted. A message will appear prompting you to complete the required field.
After successfully completed and submitting your application form, you should visit the Credit Union’s office to sign the original documents and make your deposit. You should then produce the following documents for verification. This will take approximately (10) minutes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. A valid form of Identification
- Driver's Licence
- Passport or
- National ID
- Members 16-20 years without any of the above, should submit two passport size photographs (certified by a J.P) along with a copy of your birth certificate
2. Most recent Utility Bill or other Cerification of address
3. Two (2) Character References
4. Tax Registration number (TRN)
5. Processing Fee of $150.00 plus your deposit
IN OFFICE APPLICATION
To complete your application in office, you should submit the above documents and a member service representative will inform you of the benefits of becoming a member also the products and services of the Credit Union. The relevant forms will then be completed for you.